The Anzu® TeamExperience and Innovation
Barry Fernando M.D.
Chief Executive Officer
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon for 28 years
- Author of multiple book chapters and journal articles
- Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Member of American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- Voted “Top Doc” by medical peers published in Phoenix Magazine
- Member Patient Safety Committee for ASAPS
- Member Technology (RADAR) Committee for ASAPS
Chief Technical Officer
- 27 years experience in product development, technical architecture, UX/UI design, sales and consulting
- Founder of TEKYZ Inc., a software design and development firm focused on Web 2.0 and mobile app development
- Founder of VendMaster Software Systems, acquired in 2000 by a Canadian Logistics firm
- Held management and consulting positions at Computer Associates, Texas Instruments, Intel and Motorola
Theodore (Ted) Haig
Chief Financial & Operating Officer
- 30+ years experience in diversified financial and operational management
- Acting CFO at Norabachi, a solar startup; now a premiere LED lighting manufacturer
- At Intel Corporation held various senior financial and general management positions
- VP and CFO at Parsons, a global Engineering and Construction Company
- Division Controller/Business Manager at Hughes Aircraft Company
The Anzu® Development Team
A Significant Depth and Breadth of Knowledge and Experience
Anzu® is committed to providing a high level of support for their clients. Our philosophy is that the software must always be online, always work, and support must be available when clients need it.
Anzu® is available to create and integrate new features into the application based on your community’s needs and ideas.
Anzu® is a dynamic platform that is continuously being enhanced and updated with the latest methodologies.
Anzu® maintains open communication channels with clients throughout all levels of the company; management, development and support.
Barry Fernando, MD
Mark C Phelps
About the Team
The Anzu® Founders
Anzu® is a Phoenix based company that was founded by two long-term friends, Barry Fernando and Mark Phelps. With the addition of David Hirschfeld and Ted Haig to the executive team, it has developed into a software company with big aspirations:
Building technology that changes the way medical professionals interact with information and each other.
8426 E Shea Blvd
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260