The Anzu® TeamExperience and Innovation
Barry Fernando M.D.
Chief Executive Officer
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon for 28 years
- Author of multiple book chapters and journal articles
- Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Member of American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- Voted “Top Doc” by medical peers published in Phoenix Magazine
- Member Patient Safety Committee for ASAPS
- Member Technology (RADAR) Committee for ASAPS
Chief Technical Officer
- 27 years experience in product development, technical architecture, UX/UI design, sales and consulting
- Founder of TEKYZ Inc., a software design and development firm focused on Web 2.0 and mobile app development
- Founder of VendMaster Software Systems, acquired in 2000 by a Canadian Logistics firm
- Held management and consulting positions at Computer Associates, Texas Instruments, Intel and Motorola
Theodore (Ted) Haig
Chief Financial & Operating Officer
- 30+ years experience in diversified financial and operational management
- Acting CFO at Norabachi, a solar startup; now a premiere LED lighting manufacturer
- At Intel Corporation held various senior financial and general management positions
- VP and CFO at Parsons, a global Engineering and Construction Company
- Division Controller/Business Manager at Hughes Aircraft Company
SVP Sales and Marketing
- VP of Sales and Marketing NantCloud Services
- Executive VP Sales and marketing and co-founder ClearDATA networks
- Founder and Principal at GenProsper a business management and consulting company
- Exec VP and General Manager Top IT Staff
- Multiple senior management positions at Sage/Software/Interact Commerce/SalesLogix
About the Team
The Anzu® Development Team
A Significant Depth and Breadth of Knowledge and Experience
Anzu is committed to provide a high level of support for their clients. Our philosophy is that the software must always be online, always work, and support must be available when clients need it.
Anzu is available to create and integrate new features into the application based on your community’s needs and ideas.
Anzu is a dynamic platform that is continuously being enhanced and updated with the latest methodologies.
Anzu maintains open communication channels with clients throughout all levels of the company; management, development and support.
Barry Fernando, MD
Mark C Phelps
About the Team
The Anzu® Founders
Anzu® is a Phoenix based company that was founded by two long-term friends, Barry Fernando and Mark Phelps. With the addition of David Hirschfeld and Ted Haig to the executive team, it has developed into a software company with big aspirations:
Building technology that changes the way medical professionals interact with information and each other.
2777 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016